It would have been cheaper (although illegal) to buy him a seat on the plane . He could have chosen his own movies (Puss in Boots) and selcted his own meal (not fish - he is the possibly the only cat in existence who doesn't like fish). And before you ask, no, it has not occured to either of us to leave him behind - he is part of our family. Besides, he entertains, amuses, and greatly benefits our general welfare (it is hard to be stressed when there is a streched out cat asleep and snoring gently beside you). He has also taught me a few lessons in life...
5 Things I've Learned from My Cat:
- There is no problem that doens't improve by sleeping - in fact, sleep is the great panacea
- It is important to keep your nails (claws) and nether regions scrupulously clean
- If you assume you are beautiful/ important, other people will too
- Seek out warmth in winter and shady spots in summer
- If something/ someone is unpleasant for any reason, just walk away