5 Architectural Projections:
- The National Library is currently exhibiting Mapping Our World: Terra Incognita to Australia - the terrific collection of cartographic treasures is highlighted in the images on the walls of the building.
- The National Portrait Gallery exterior features animated designs which chase each other across the face of the building. One short story relates the theft and recovery of a precious artefact.
- The National Gallery of Australia follows up last year's outstanding Toulouse-Lautrec exhibition with works from Gold and the Incas: Lost Worlds of Peru. All of these images are fabulous, but obviously I like the one with the cat best.
- Old Parliament House provides a canvas for a number of cartoonish and surreal presentations. They are bright and colourful and some feature kangaroos.
- Parliament House displays projections of past politicians, national artworks and events of extreme importance (the signing of the Magna Carta) but my favourite is the wordscape of the constituencies that comprise the current government.