Friday Five: Exceptions
- If I start a book I will always finish it - with the exception of The Hobbit and Ivanhoe. I found both of them deadly dull.
- I never patronise McDonald's - apart from that time in the Philippines when I had the world's worst diarrhea and I knew they would have clean toilets and sanitised food.
- I dislike all American soft rock/ anthemic ballad music - but I will sing along and even dance to Guns N' Roses. I know; it's simply inexplicable.
- I never drink cold fizzy lager - unless I'm on holiday somewhere hot. You know who you are, Fiji Bitter.
- I will support all English teams in global sporting competitions - apart from Manchester United.