A couple of years ago I mentioned my love of red and white as a colour combination. Leaving aside the fact that red and white grapes make up champagne, there are still at least five reasons why those colours look brilliant together:
5 Great Red and White combos:
- Christmas - from stripy candy canes to the great jolly present-giver himself
- England - the red rose of the House of Lancaster merged with the white rose of the House of York to form the Tudor rose and the emblem of England
- Liverpool FC - need I say more?
- Strawberries and cream - one of the best and simplest food presentations ever
- Barbers' poles - curiously hypnotic
|Looks good on E-types too|