Tuesday 3 June 2008

Final night

Well, The Devils is over and I feel slightly bereft. I keep getting a strange feeling approaching panic as I think that I should be somewhere, doing something, and then I remember that it is all over - for now.

I met so many great people and renewed some old friendships. I just love theatre people and doing shows is so much fun - all these people come together from different backgrounds and combine to produce an ephemeral work of art that means so much to the peole involved and can never be duplicated. I hope to stay in touch with as many of these folk as possible - you know who you are!

I learned so much from my fellow cast and crew members, led by Phil Mann who was a colossus of a director and one of the best I have ever worked with. Many thanks to all involved, and to all the audience who came to see it. I am now going to attempt to catch up on my sleep and empty my mind of some of those weird lines. Croak!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a fellow actor on The Devils, I'd like to compliment Kate for her fabulous acting as one of the two leads. This is the second time I've acted with Kate and been amazed at both her talent and generosity of spirit. Bernie.