Him Outdoors had a non-authentic action man when he was a kid. Apparently he had a squishy head and his hands fell off (the non-action man that is, not Him Outdoors). No one would let him play, somewhat unsurprisingly.
Now, I'm not what anyone would call a slave to fashion, but there are certain things that just have to be right; when imitations simply won't suffice.
5 Non-Negotiable Brands:
- Persil automatic - possibly mum's fault; I like the familiar smell, and I seem to get a rash from just about anything else
- McVities - no one else's digestives will do. And don't even get me started on Hobnobs...
- Jaguar - E-type in particular: if it's not a Jaguar; it's just a car
- Bombay Sapphire gin and Schwepps tonic - it's the perfect combination
- Waterstones/ Unity Books - I will travel miles for knowledgable service